Senior HR Manager – Mayo
Senior Human Resources Manager job available in Mayo. The HR Manager is a key member of the Leadership Team which develops and implements the strategic direction for the organization. The HR Manager will lead, drive and enhance a wide range of leading edge HR initiatives with the main objective of building and developing a positive work environment.
These initiatives include; Talent Acquisition and Management, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, Organisational design, Communications and contractor Management as well as driving the People and Leadership Curriculum.
- Lead, coach and develop the HR Team to deliver a range of critical HR services. These services include leading in the areas of; Talent Acquisition and Management, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, and Communications
- Drive and lead several corporate initiatives working with Management Teams including; strategic HR and communications planning, learning and development initiatives, business transfer processes, employee health and well-being initiatives and start up new business opportunities.
- Share and develop expertise in these areas across the business by benchmarking internally and externally and sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Creation and management of annual business plans and budgets and strategic people plans
- Design, drive and deliver a number of global Learning and Development programs across the business to ensure all employees receive the necessary Learning and Development to drive the business forward for the future
- Drives strategic and operational HR and business projects.
- Leads and develops the organisation in all aspects to create a high-performance culture.
- Drives change management and provides transformation expertise to meet business changes.
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a HR Professional, preferably in high volume manufacturing operation.
- 3 years' experience in a senior management position as head of HR function
- In-depth experience in the following HR competencies; Employment Legislation, Talent management, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Issue Resolution frameworks and Learning and Development
- Third Level Diploma or Degree in a business or HR related discipline.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- Membership of the Irish Institute of Training & Development desirable.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the link provided
Or call Daryl Buggle on 014825429 for a confidential conversation
Visit www.cpl.ie for more HR jobs