Senior HR Manager – Galway
Senior HR Manager job available with a global leader in the medical device manufacturing sector. The HR Manager will hold responsibility for 3 sites in Ireland which support a variety of business units. The role holds oversight on the full spectrum of the HR function including Performance Management, Talent Management, Inclusion and Diversity & all HR operations. Ideally applicants will have experience in a Manufacturing environment previously.
- Strategic HR advisor to all the operating in Ireland – coach and advisor to managers, leaders and HR partners.
- Coordinate with other HR functions (HR services, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition) to effectively manage the successful delivery of professional HR support to drive the business imperatives.
- Understand strategies and align country HR priorities to them while balancing regional HR priorities.
- Manage and develop the country HR team.
- Be the face of HR to all external bodies including regulatory authorities and government agencies.
- Strategically execute all HR initiatives, ensure consistent implementation and feedback to project owners.
- As required, participate in regional/global project teams to ensure country perspective is not overlooked.
- Ensure regular review of all country policies, processes and employee compensation & benefits to keep them aligned with internal and external trends and business needs.
- Oversight of all local vendors providing HR services in countries e.g. benefit providers.
- Foster a climate of positive and productive labor relations.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and implement tools and metrics to bring in to life in the country.
- Manage the budget in line with agreed cost structures.
- Level 8 degree or above, or equivalent experience. HR-related degree preferred.
- At least 8-10 years of comprehensive HR experience including leading a team.
- Experience in working in an international organization.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the apply button.