Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the account manager in the day to day administration of a portfolio of Global Business Companies
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Calculating and reporting of funds’ NAV’s, liaising with clients in relation to trade issues and/or corporate action issues
- Daily reconciliation of all cash & positions - both listed, unlisted and OTC to Custodian's/Prime Brokers and Counterparty's
- Accurate verification of fee accruals in the accounting system in accordance with the PPM/agreed Fee Budget; preparation and monitoring expense budget analysis
- Calculation of performance/incentive fees in the NAV and their respective payment
- Analysing changes in funds’ values in relation to broader market fluctuations
- To achieve a go-to senior technical and subject matter expert within the team who handles complex specific fund requirements that can be channelled into a team learning and development loop
- Assist in the execution of new business on-boarding tasks in conjunction with Account Manager
- Liaising with Clients and or Auditors in respect of fund specific queries
- Performing procedures to ensure funds are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Computing income distributions and reportable yields
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and audits as requested
- Provide assistance to team members in execution of daily operational activities
- Train, coach and mentor employees on the team to build team capabilities
- Assist in the development and implementation of departmental procedures
- Strictly adhere to established departmental fund accounting processing procedures, controls and best practice documentation
- Meet client, investor and regulatory reporting deliverables and deadlines
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year+ experience within Fund Accounting or Audit of Investment Funds
- Degree qualified in finance/accounting/business
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA/ACA/CFA desirable
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Able to work in a team and ability to work under pressure
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.