Senior Front-End Engineer
Our client is continuously on the look out for a front-end developers who prioritise creativity and user experience alongside great code and curiosity. Your opinions on architecture and design are informed by your experience building applications supporting large user bases, but you’re still always open to learning more and working with a team to try new approaches and iterations on your features and products. Our client’s front-end engineers can be found working on everything from website features that improve the experience of our customers to UIs in the systems used at the company’s warehouse, in retail locations, and by customer support teams.
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Collaborate with designers and other teams to refine product features and brainstorm ideas
- Work with business stakeholders to identify software solutions to business challenges
- Write clean, testable, and efficient code
- An eye for responsive design and strong attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new tools and technologies as needed
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional development team
- Ability to prioritize important tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
For more information regarding this role contact one of our IT Recruitment Consultants for a confidential conversation.
Claire Brady 091 507 537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Connell 091 507 507 or email email@example.com