Our client, a leading Professional Services firm, requires a Senior Financial Accountant to join their Dublin City Centre based team in a permanent capacity.
The Senior Financial Accountant will join a specialist team who service large scale multinational companies.
The role will suit an ambitious Accountant who wants exposure to working with various Business Partners as well as senior stakeholders from a multinational client base.
- Month-end close
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP for international entities
- Balance sheet review and variance analysis
- Reconciliation between US GAAP and local GAAP accounting
- Work with clients to optimise critical business functions
- Liaise with auditors
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and Irish GAAP
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements desirable
- SAP or other ERP systems experience desirable
This role represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual, looking for a challenging role with vast career progression opportunities.
Please apply now or contact Niall O’Connell on 01 9476325 for a confidential discussion.