Servisource, on behalf of our client are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis. Our client is a global multinational tech company based in the West of Ireland along the Wild Atlantic Way in County Sligo.
The Role: Duties and Responsibilities
Senior DevOps Engineer working on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technologies while reporting into the US.
- Engage and enhance the whole lifecycle of services.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design, developing supporting software tooling, capacity planning, security screening and launch reviews.
- Continuous maintenance of services that are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by implementing changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post-mortems.
- Work effectively on own initiative with minimum supervision.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Advanced experience using Docker Containers, Kubernetes and Linux.
- A minimum of 4 years daily use of Agile / Scrum using Jira.
- Strong Cloud Experience on IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Experience using Jenkins / Github.
- Extensive experience on Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Cloudflare, Gitlab CI, Bitbucket Pipelines, New Relic, Twistlock, Terraform, and/or Ops Genie.
- Experience with FinTech, security compliance, CIS, pen testing, container security/scanning.
- Knowledge of the DevOps Handbook.
- BDA / Systems Admin background.
- Extensive experience with cloud vpc networking, compute infrastructure, architecting, developing, and maintaining distributed microservice-based infrastructure.
Includes the following and much more;
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension Fund
- Flexible working hours
- Company Social Events
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this fantastic opportunity, make sure to apply online or contact Niall for more information at email@example.com