Servisource on behalf of our client in South Dublin are seeking an experience Senior Level, Data Processor.
What we are seeking:
A candidate that has previous experience minimum 3 years in a similar senior data processing role, ideally previously supervisor/manager level.
- To manage the daily data processing functions within the company including the cash management function.
- To perform the key function of the business effectively and on your own, which support excellent standard of customer service for colleagues and clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily input and allocation of collections, refunds, payments, invoices and credit notes using various IT platform/systems.
- To manage incoming and outgoing post and courier service daily
- Day end reconciling and reporting including multi-currency files
- Primary point of contact internally and externally in respect of banking/funding queries such as opening of new accounts, client funding enquiries or IT system issues.
- To work using your own initiative and continually reviewing the processes and procedures for the Data Processing Function.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Advanced computing skills ie: MS Excel
- Highly organised and ability to use your own initiative
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply today.