One of Irelands fastest growing FinTech companies are looking to hire a Senior Insights Analyst to support the continued growth of the organisation. We're looking for a highly skilled Data Analyst/Scientist who can deliver accurate insights to drive sales and improve marketing strategies. The perfect candidate will possess a good combination of skills around; Data Analysis, BI, Statistical Analysis, Databases/CRM and ETL. If you have a passion for Data Analytics and Data Science and looking to join a rapidly growing and dynamic organisation, look no further.
- Using multiple sources, applying advanced analytical techniques to find trends and insights within complex data sets
- Collaborating across various business avenues to understand their operational and financial KPIs of which business decisions are made.
- Working in collaboration to establish business data and reporting needs
- Align process, creating dashboards and reports to help managers build their strategy
- Using data as a tool to identify recommendations that can improve sales and marketing strategies
- Developing a wide range of reports and platforms to assess business performance
- Producing and analysing Management Information upon request
- Integrating data from multiple data sources and maintaining databases / data systems
- 2-5 years in Data Analyst role
- Proven track record analyzing, modelling, and interpreting data and using the information to improve decision making.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working with languages such as Python/R desired
- Proven experience building in report/dashboard development (visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview desired)
- Natural strategic mindset who can anticipate future trends and implications
- CRM platform experience
- Experiences working with databases and ability to integrate data from various data stores
For more information, please reach out to Luke.Mountford@cpl.ie or call Luke on 01947 6211 dor a confidential chat.