Our client is recruiting a strong Senior Copywriter who will play a hands-on, critical role in researching, planning and developing content in a wide range of formats, for inbound marketing and e-nurturing. This role will focus on ensuring that you deliver content that achieves positive results for the brand and drives measurable success.
- Working with key experts and the digital marketing manager to create strategic campaigns and plans
- Creating, managing & executing on a content calendar that supports our messaging.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blogs and other channels
- Copywriting content of other contributors
- Monitoring industry content and trends for repurposing
- Managing the social media channels for our brands
- Analyzing marketing ROI of campaigns and offer optimization suggestions
- Degree in communications, copywriting, marketing or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar marketing/writing function
- A skilled writer and e-nurturing expert
- Eager to create valuable content, for improved customer interactions
- 2nd European language desirable but not essential
Salary & Benefits:
- 21 Days annual leave – up to 25days after 5 years
- Life insurance
- Bonus Structure
- PRSA Set Up
- Educational Support
- Share Purchase Program
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Social Events
- Free Parking