Do you want to work for a dynamic, innovative company with exciting career opportunities Then we may have the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your talents?
My Client based in Letterkenny, provide a vast range of business and technology services and are seeking a Senior Copywriting Associate to provide direct communications support and strategic counselling to internal business partners.
The candidate should have the ability to translate business goals and objectives into compelling marketing copy that helps readers to understand the topic matter and motivates them to take action.
- Provides direct communications support and strategic counseling to internal business leaders through the development of high impact, written communications that drive key messaging regarding the customer experience through the method of story-telling and impactful use cases.
- Utilizes extensive expertise in writing, editing and project management
- Manages multiple deadlines and priorities utilizing strong relationship building skills
- Identify communications challenges and opportunities and lead business partners and colleagues in the development of appropriate strategies to address these issues
- Researches, utilizes and manages appropriate communication vehicles/tools to drive messages into the organization
- Regularly evaluates communications effectiveness and implements new approaches/strategies to improve associate engagement
- Contributes to the over-arching communications strategy
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Collaborative mindset that inspires those around them (peers and those more senior) to be creative and try new things
For further details please apply directly below.