Purpose of this role
To take on the role of Senior Cloud Services Engineer within the in-house IT Infrastructure team, with specific responsibility for the delivery of high-quality, secure solutions & service.
Key Contribution Areas
- Identify areas where improvements can be made to current technologies, processes and procedures.
- Participate in the Design and Integration of new environments as they continue to acquire new business
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and Cloud/on-prem infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Manage, Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
Personal Capabilities Required
- Driven to achieve excellent standards of work. High standards of accuracy.
- Strong communicator with ability to coordinate and collaborate across areas, both verbally and in writing.
- A proactive attitude and strong service ethic.
- Strong team player and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Gather information and probe for facts. Weigh up options and produce practical and workable solutions within the overall defined architecture solution.
- Ability to react to changing priorities and work unsupervised.
- Good time management, estimation skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skill Required
- Ability to Manage/Administer multi cloud infrastructure (O365/Azure/AWS) at a highly technical level
- Experience of infrastructure project delivery (planning, analysis, implementation) using PRINCE2 or similar
- Design, implement and manage Microsoft Hybrid infrastructure
- Highly experienced in Managing Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure tenant
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Azure, Azure AD and Cloud Sync
- Microsoft Office 365 (incl. Outlook/Exchange Online/SfB/Teams/SharePoint/OneDrive) environment
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Security and Access Controls (MFA) implementation
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure security and Infra security tools
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 2008/2016 Servers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with Microsoft Windows7/10 implementation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Experience as technical liaison for 3rd party service/system providers
- Experience of Design, implement and manage AWS Cloud infrastructure Services
- Experience of ADFS an advantage
Excellent salary and package on offer.
Please email email@example.com or text 086-8469008.