About the Opportunity
As Senior Architect, you are part of a team focusing on building solutions maximizing use of emerging technologies that will enable our client to transform thier customer engagement business. Your role is to serve as a leading architect and trusted advisor relating to cloud infrastructure with a view to achieving superior availability and scalability for our clients customer engagement products of the future.
You will be responsible for providing technical guidance regarding performance, elastic scale, security, availability, cloud multi-tenancy, and DevOps implementation. You will also be responsible for driving requirements for the tools and processes that enable thier support organization to resolve customer issues that arise within thier cloud services. You will be at the forefront of creating novel services based on API-First integrations, sourced by the composition of in-house, third-party or partner company services, and underpinned by our clients extensive suite of enterprise products.
- Work with R&D leaders, product managers, sales teams and end customers, with responsibility for the discovery and documentation of technical requirements derived from business needs
- Provide guidance to teams adopting new software technologies and concepts to improve our solutions (e.g. Microservices architecture, DevSecOps, Scale, Cloud Services, etc.)
- Architect and design new software components, Microservices and software solutions
- Deliver new software applications iteratively as part of an agile/scrum cycle
Provide guidance and innovation to the teams seeking to realize Avayas AI strategy.
- Identify and implement areas for continuous process improvement
About the Individual
- Track record of involvement in the design and implementation of cloud products with related key features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Hands-on experience of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in the creation of cloud solutions architecture and evaluation of architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Experience in designing the optimal patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for cloud-native services and applications
- Track record in scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build, product configuration, unit testing, and production deployment. With associated relationships and communication skills as appropriate to all the key stakeholders at the various stages related to the above activities.
- Experience in development, delivery and support of AI-based products
- Proven, solid industry experience in a Cloud software development and architecture role using pipeline tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, or similar) and latest deployment technologies (EKS, PKS, GKS, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, etc.). Service Registries.
- Microservice architecture design experience. Articulate how the products you worked on achieved correctly-defined Bounded Context, Elastic Scale, and
- Independent Deployability
- Experience in delivering products that utilize Reactive tools and Architectures
- Experience in using latest back and front-end cloud tools and technologies (Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis, HTML5, Angular, Bootstrap, etc. or similar).
- Demonstrated experience in software development lifecycle. Previous experience in DevOps, DevSecOps environment:
o Continuous integration/delivery, source code control, utilization of automation and test frameworks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and are essential
- Working in a fast paced geographically dispersed organization, ability to collaborate with remote teams is a must.