- Manage sensitive, complex claims arising from Motor/Property/SME/Agri lines of business
- Complete all aspects of claims management including (notification, triage, investigation, fulfilment, negotiation, liability and settlement, payment, subrogation and salvage) within predefined authority limits and to predefined processes, procedures and escalation points.
- Contain claim costs by implementing agreed processes and deploying all resources effectively (system and technical resources, other teams, appropriate experts, liaising with Third Party Service providers, customers, solicitors)
- Ensure Regulatory compliance whilst processing claims
- Deliver consistency in estimating, minimise leakage and fraud
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Take ownership for managing referrals, escalations and complaints where appropriate including when required the upward referral to your team leader
- Provide advice and guidance to more junior claims handlers or newly appointed team members in your area
- Deliver agreed personal, team and business/company objectives, actively manage your own performance
- Be flexible within the role to undertake other duties as assigned by your Team Manager.
- Identify and refer potential cases of fraud to Special Investigations Unit (SIU) using red flag indicators and handler intuition in order to avoid commercial loss through potentially fraudulent claims
- Compile appropriate MI reporting for escalation to executive team where applicable
- Minimum 3+ years experience in claims handling
- Proven delivery of a high level of customer service experience and capability
- Must hold grandfather or APA Personal and Commercial qualification
- Desirable - CIP/MDI/ACII or 3rd level business qualification
If you are interested in the above role please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.