Senior Automation Engineer
- Dublin South - Remote/ WFH Options
- Negotiable Day Rate
- Long Term Contract
Senior Automation Engineer required to joining leading Financial Servies and Payments organisation in the development of a greenfield project working with a global financial services organisation. This project will be working in the payments and fraud domain.
- Should be able to work independently on assigned projects and finish within expected timeline
- Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads
- Prepare required set of documentation
- Effective follow up of all defects till closure
- Responsible to help business to close UAT on time
- Should have excellent analytical skills.
- Should have good experience in Functional/Manual testing. Payment industry domain knowledge.
- Good to have experience on automation tools, DB
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).
- Exposure to Continuous integration and delivery concepts desirable.
- Drive manual testing, integration testing, user journey automation, cross device/browser automation for web applications, release sign-offs, crowd sourced testing, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- Develop test scripts and perform automated and manual exploratory testing to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
To apply or find out more please click the link or reach out direct to me on 01-947 6301 or shane.omahony AT cpl.ie