I am Recruitng Senior Application Support Specialist for my client in Dublin
- Acts as primary point of contact for client with ultimate responsibility of ensuring a smooth conversion to one of the processing platforms supported.
- Interfaces directly with merchants, banks, third parties, sales reps, vendors, other internal departments, etc., to ensure adherence to established policies, practices and timeframes.
- Assists in assigning deliverable dates, identifying detail for system, operation and programming requirements and coordinating all client training requirements.
- Analyzes portfolio to identify issues and offer solutions.
- Reviews, analyzes and tracks all business and systems requirements related to conversions.
- Assume role of team leader, mentoring the team of Application Support Specialist. Assigning and prioritising projects according to skills and workloads across the team.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
Scope of Job
Leads complex and highly visible conversions. Typically these conversions involve networking, telecommunications and programming functions. Performs presales and upfront negotiations. Provides expert consultation to the business units that they support. Provides technical and business coaching to less experienced staff.
- 5+years of relevant experience. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- Expert Project Management skills.
- Expert working knowledge of platform systems (front and backend), functions and business units they support.
- Expert analytical abilities, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Expert knowledge of industry association rules.
- In depth understanding of products and services offered.
- Expert knowledge of credit card industry.
- Expert knowledge of business operations and practices.
- IT Architecture
- People/teams leadership skills and experience.
Payments Experience is essential for this role!