On behalf of my client based in Dublin City Centre I am currently recruiting for an experienced full time, permanent administrator to join the team.
We are conducting video interviews with a view to start the right person as soon as possible. Please send your CV to email@example.com
This is a busy dynamic role and will focus on managing training projects from start to end and ensuring that they run smoothly, efficiently and with excellent customer service.
- Management and administration of training programmes and projects - for example timetabling and scheduling programmes and trainers/mentors
- Reviewing training materials and attending programme management team meetings and other meetings per programme/projects
- Liasing with trainers and mentors on each programmme
- Reviewing programme attendance and evaluations and update the team during team meetings
- Administration and reporting on a day to day basis Key
- 3rd Level education required.
- Experience in a similar role essential
- A background in education would be an advantage in this role.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature
- Corporately presented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritise workload is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this position please send your application to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org