***Senior Accounts Assistant - Sth Tipp***
Our client, a global leader in the agri-business sector, are now actively seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their south Co Tipperary based head office accounting/finance team on a permanent basis.
Ideally a qualified Accounting Technician, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspect of the AP function as well as supporting the wider finance team in month end reporting & commercial/business analysis. This an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accounts professional to take the next step in their career.
- Coding & processing of AP invoices
- Assisting in accounts reconciliations.
- Handling invoice queries & assisting in resolutions.
- Supporting the wider finance team in month end processing.
- Ensuring VAT & tax compliance
- Qualified Accounting Technician ideally.
- 3-4+ years experience in an AP position within a large-scale corporate or multinational environment.
- Experience with SAGE
- Excellent interpersonal skills & proven ability to multi-task.
To make an enquiry or application, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 221701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of our open jobs, check out www.cpl.ie