Our client is a US multinational with significant operations in Ireland
You will be part of a busy corporate accounting team that supports entites in Europe and Asia. Duties will include:
- Completion of month end accounting, including reconciliations
- Prepare and process monthly journal entries
- Preparation of regulatory returns and monitoring of compliance deliverables
- Preparation of year-end financial statements (balance sheet, statements of income and associated notes)
- Preparation of business unit monthly finance reports
- Preparation of Tax returns (Corporation tax provisions and VAT filings)
- Research accounting standards and policy
- Documentation of key processes and policies and identifying process improvements
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Provide guidance and oversight to junior team members
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA etc)
- Knowledge of accounting standards including IFRS and US GAAP.
- Experience of preparing month-end accounts and financial statements
- Tax exposure (VAT & Corporation Tax) ad advantage
- Process improvement experience
- Similar experience within a large multinational
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Team player who takes initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentational skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-9476383