Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In Nenagh, we are building the next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support the continued growth of our business.
We are currently looking at expanding our technology centre and are seeking people who want to work on core product for deployment on a global scale. We want to talk with people who want to:
- Create better experiences for users
- Prioritise ease of use and functionality
- Build and deploy new services
- Ask questions of the biggest datasets
- Be passionate, impactful and Be first
- Join a team on a mission
- Take over the Scrum process and the implementation of the IT goals support and moderation of the Scrum meetings and workshops (Sprint Planning, Review, Stand-ups, Retrospective and Backlog Refinements)
- First point of contact for topics like User Stories, maintenance of the Scrum artefacts like Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown charts etc..
- Continuous improvement of agile software development process like coaching of new methods of the requirement engineering, the Quality assurance and the SW development in agile projects (e.g. User Stories, Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog)
- Proactive identification of potential blockers and elimination of those for and with the team by bringing in actively solutions and quality improvements (Moderation and mediation)
- Close collaboration with product owners and development teams
- First contact for all questions about the agile software development cycle and I initiator for new initiatives and improvements of the agile processes
- Support of the Scrum teams in regard to self-organization and takeover of responsibilities to reach the team and company goals
- Certified Scrum Master (SCM or PSM I or PSM II required)
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Experience in working on Payments domain.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Experience in working on Java based projects.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills