Cpl is urgently seeking experienced schedulers/planners to join a multinational expanding company in the West Dublin, Kildare area.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a global leader in the design, engineering and construction of high tech facilities and major complex projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic planning for the whole programme and for ensuring that adequate provision of planning support/processes is provided to all projects across the campus, together with reporting to the Programme Management team.
- Responsible for the planning of all projects during the various phases from SMP, Positioning, Programming, Detailed Design and Construction/Handover and in particular ensuring the schedules are realistic, achievable and coordinated with all functional heads of department such as design, procurement, construction and cost control.
- Interaction with Client’s team and Project principle teams to convey project scheduling status and high level performance overview with the following core skills. Collect data and update schedules to show real time progress
- Project planning & scheduling within a multi-user Primavera P6 environment whilst using LPS (Last Planner Processes) with our supply chain
- Design, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification & Start-up planning.
- Development and monitoring of Earned Value (EV) progress & reporting systems.
- Decision making, analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Control the master programme schedule, drive progress and develop any mitigation plans as and when necessary.
- Support “what if” scenarios and lead risk modelling.
- Establish and maintain program drivers and incorporate necessary changes.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly reports as required
- Ensure that current IMS procedures relating to planning are adhered to or amended to suit a particular client / project
- Remain up to date with current planning methods and introduce into the company if found to be advantageous
- Engineering Degree and/or Master’s Degree
- 10 - 15+ years Scheduling, Planning, Project Controls experience in the Semiconductor/Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical industry’s ideally with commercial and construction experience.
- Highly experienced in Project Controls (from Design to Procurement to Construction to Post Construction) and Project Life Cycles.
- Proven track record in the development and management of project schedules to support the design, construction and start-up and operation of complex high-tech facilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to interface with all levels of management to team memberss
- Strong technical and business problem solving skills.
- In depth experience of Primavera P6/Synchro 4D together with Planning (including Master Plans), Scheduling, Progress Reporting, Critical Path Analysis, Procurement Tracking, Cost / Budget, Earned Value and Change Control.
*Competitive salary and package on offer – DOE
For more details please call Tim Clifford in the strictest of confidence on 016146095 or send your cv to Tim.Clifford@cpl.ie.