Immediate contract requirement for an experienced Project Manager, proven end to end project delivery and successful implementation experience required on SAP HR Success Factors.
This contract is based in Dublin full time five days per week and candidates must be in a position to be onsite with my client the 5 days.
- 10+ years’ project or programme experience
- Delivered numerous Success Factors Implementations successfully with good knowledge of the platform and functionality.
- Degree or master’s level business qualification
- Project management qualification / professional accreditation
- Professional fluent standard of English.
- Driven, adaptable individual with strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- This position is to own the end to end project and programme management for a core SAP HRMS project for my client.
- You will shape, lead and drive successful completion of the project.
- Project manage all details of the project day to day – project plans, status, risks, issues etc.
- Ensure project is being delivered to budget and track and manage all costs effectively.
- Manage programme communications and engagement.
- Ensure effective governance forum including directly owning and creating governance materials and deliverables.
- Identify and manage the RAID Log across the project.
- Liaise with all internal and external parties on the project in terms of setting up the appropriate communications and governance forum.
- Track and validate progress deliverables against plans.
- Transition programmatic-based planning and reporting processes into business as usual as appropriate.
- Define the Business Readiness and Service introduction plans, including change management and communication plans, to support programme and strategy implementation.
Please contact Janet at Cpl on 01 6146005 or email your cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org