- Assure supply of dispensed material to agreed schedule.
- Sampling of raw material batches to agreed schedule.
- Demonstrate excellence in electronic systems – Standard Work, SAP, MES, LIMS, PDocs
- Demonstrate excellence in operational processes.
- Training in OJTs & SOPs for new staff.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the SC team & department.
Responsibilities - Business / General
- Demonstrate compliance with Corporate & Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities & processes
- Maintain physical security and cleanliness of all Sampling & Dispensing facilities.
- Work in a safe manner and contribute to a pro-active safety program.
- Initiate CI’s and process improvements in your work area.
- Actively seek opportunities to reduce costs and increase competitiveness– RFT, Consumable spend, Scheduling and Vendor opportunities
- Maintain area audit ready
- Capability demonstrated for all electronic systems – SAP / MES / LIMS
- Capability demonstrated for all equipment and processes
- Recognized SME in specific areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated very strong knowledge of relevant systems & processes, and perform a basic level of troubleshooting with same.
- Deputize for Level 3 Technician where required.
People / Values
- Demonstrate the GC OWNIT values.
- Adhere to all HR Policies as appropriate
- Personal Development plans focus on the 70:20:10 guidelines
- CI tools/- capability is a key building block for learning & development - Trained and M1 certified..
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders.
- Best practices developed and shared with other teams /sites.
- Best practices actively sought and copied.
- Proactive & effective communication within and across shifts