- Assure supply of dispensed material to agreed schedule.
- Sampling of raw material batches to agreed schedule.
- Demonstrate excellence in electronic systems – Standard Work, SAP, MES, LIMS, PDocs
- Demonstrate excellence in operational processes.
- Training in OJTs & SOPs for new staff.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the SC team & department.
- Material Sampling Processes
- Central Weigh & Dispense Processes.
- On-site materials distribution and line support.
- Raw Material Dispensary
- Raw Material Sampling Area
- Liquid Dispensary Area
- Warehouse Segregated Dispensing Area
- Kitting Room
- Drum Stores
Responsibilities - Business / General
- Demonstrate compliance with Corporate & Government Regulatory requirements pertaining to facilities & processes
- Maintain physical security and cleanliness of all Sampling & Dispensing facilities.
- Work in a safe manner and contribute to a pro-active safety program.
- Initiate CI’s and process improvements in your work area.
- Actively seek opportunities to reduce costs and increase competitiveness– RFT, Consumable spend, Scheduling and Vendor opportunities
- Maintain area audit ready
- Capability demonstrated for all electronic systems – SAP / MES / LIMS
- Capability demonstrated for all equipment and processes
- Recognized SME in specific areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated very strong knowledge of relevant systems & processes, and perform a basic level of troubleshooting with same.
- Deputize for Level 3 Technician where required.
- Material sampled to Standard Operating Procedures
- Material dispensed to Standard Operating Procedures
- Actions executed with an RFT (Right First time Approach)
- Timely & accurate transaction of activities to support 99% cycle count accuracy.
- Provision of data supporting KPIs.
- 100% availability of dispensed material to agreed schedule with Mfg.
- Action expedited process orders / materials as required.
- SOPS & Logbooks reviewed and updated as required