- 3 -5 years sales training and or sales coaching experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience leading a sales team / department
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all encompassing, as you will be expected to take an active part in shaping how this role develops, however some key responsibilities are listed below.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of our overall Learning and Development strategy, with a specific focus on development of our sales teams.
- Identify the training and development needs of the sales population through job analysis, performance and talent reviews, and regular consultation with sales leaders.
- Develop local sales leadership and management capabilities, ensuring that all sales managers have the required behaviours, knowledge and skills to develop their sales teams.
- Design and develop training and development programs for all level of sales focused team members, based on both the organizations and the individual's needs.
- Use blended learning solutions and modern techniques to produce fun, impactful training and Learning interventions.