The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Promote and increase revenue of biotechnology portfolio.
- Provide demonstrations, pricing and promotions of product portfolio, and will have an Indepth product knowledge of the instrumentation.
- Provide customers with technical and software support.
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and the overall sales team.
- Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry, or equivalent.
- Sales experience preferable
- Imaging and Microscopy background preferable.
- In depth knowledge of Biotechnology with minimum of 2 years laboratory experience.
- Be a flexible team player who can work independently and prioritise workload.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- A good knowledge of related industry products.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated individual with a drive to succeed
- Full clean driving licence is essential.