***Sales Order Administrator***
Our client, a market leading medical products & services distributor headquartered in Limerick, are now expanding their Sales Order Management team & are now looking to hire an experienced Sales Order Administrator on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic & suitably qualified candidate to join this fast growing and highly reputable business with an excellent client list across the medical, healthcare & pharmacy sectors, so if youre interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Order Management team, you will focus primarily on managing sales orders from initial quotation through to end delivery, prepare product for dispatch, resolve customer queries & delivery issues, analyse order volume & plan restock orders back to their own suppliers.
In addition to these duties you will also be required to support stock reporting & analysis, resolve stock outage issues, plan for upcoming sales projects & assist the operations management team & field sales reps in their duties.
Skills/Experience we need:
- 3rd level qualified ideally in business studies, commerce or a related discipline.
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar sales order/logistics management focused role within a large corporate or multinational environment.
- Excellent ability to multitask & handle diverse client requirements.
- Strong IT & data reporting skills.
- Experience from the medical sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis & salary level will depend on experience, skills & qualifications but is expected to range from 27-29k approx. with excellent future career growth potential due to the expanding nature of their business.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie