- Customer: Interact and manage assigned customers and their expectation of the product portfolio. Ensure organisational responsiveness to customer requests.
- Sales Leadership: Owns, manages and drives sales pipeline for PGGA Service, leads capture teams where necessary to ensure targets in line with the sales team strategy manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Growth: Develop new customers and ensure profitable service business in line with growth targets and prioritized initiatives.
- Business opportunities: Strengthen the customer relationship through market intelligence, market communications working with local account management.
- Sales processes: Develop, implement and manage a sales plan to demonstrate the achievement of future sales targets.
- Reporting: Provide customer sales reports as appropriate. Provide monthly forecasts on order volumes and market intelligence as required by the business. Utilise SFDC as a main CRM tool.
- Compliance: Comply with our Code of Conduct, Ethics and Corporate governance and ensure compliance with our standards.
- Challenges -
- Selling beyond the standard support services to our existing installed base.
- Winning business with new customers.
- Building a service revenue stream across the wider operating unit portfolio.
- Leveraging the relationships and service business from other Power Grid service businesses.
- Proven track record in selling industrial service and support contracts
- Electrical qualification, HNC/HND/Degree
- Good networking skills
- Ability to succeed in a strong matrix environment
- Strong business acumen
- Hold a Full and Valid Driving License.
- Strong experience in the power distribution and automation industry.
- Experience in selling software based services including cybersecurity services to key infrastructure clients.