This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the payments industry in business to business sales management. The purpose for role of the Sales Manager is to direct a team of 10 Field Sales Business Developers and ensure the team achieve the critical metrics and targets on a monthly basis while also focusing on mentoring and development of the team.
You will also assist your sales team to secure new business within key markets by working alongside them to pitch, develop and close new business.
You will do this by contacting potential business customers to present my clients products and services with the necessary skills to win the business.
You will be responsible for developing a sales plan for each territory across southern Ireland to meet and exceed each sales representatives targets.
You will be responsible for delivering against sales targets ensuring systematic pipeline build and ensuring customers and prospects have a positive experience in there interactions with my clients brand.
You should be organised, focused on achieving sales targets set out for a Field based Business Development team, and have excellent listening skills. You will need to be flexible in this role and also be open to traveling and shadowing your reps on the road. You will work closely with your team to build the right culture and work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Country Manager to drive performance and build a reciprocal sales culture,
- Develop, coach and motivate a Field Sales teams (Of 8) to ensure optimum success in reaching and exceeding sales targets,
- People management activity,
- Oversee work for quality and guideline compliance,
- Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members,
- Conducts/assist team meetings to update team on standard methodologies and continuing expectations,
- Effectively manage the pipelines for all the team in their specific territories,
- Lead your day to day sales planning and activity,
- Meeting your individual sales targets,
- Reporting to management team of performance against critical metrics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Field based sales team management/team leading in a business environment for a B2B service organisation,
- Minimum 2 years' experience in sales management,
- Positive relationship building and customer service skills,
- Pipeline management of a field based team,
- Excellent Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM skills,
- Demonstrable track record of selling to B2B and achieving successful metrics,
- Full drivers licence and own car,
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlements
- Phone, Laptop and Expenses
- Fast growing company in the payments sector
- Excellent opportunities to foster your career as we expand
Need to have:
- Own Car
- Full Clean Licence
To hear more about this role and to have a private and confidential conversation with me about this and other opportunities call me on 01-614-6123 or email me your CV to email@example.com