Swedish speaking Sales Director, based in central Dublin
Our client, a prime job site, is looking for a Swedish Sales Director to head up a Swedish team based in Dublin. There is already a Swedish team in place, but as the Nordic market is growing quickly a second team will be added. You will start the team with 3-4 experienced reps, and one of your first task will be to recruit the remaining 6-7 reps.
Our client offers a great base salary, relocation assistance, as well as a team performance based bonus
We're looking for a Sales Director to drive sales expansion for the company within our Swedish market. You'll have worked in a fast-paced sales environment and have experience managing new business efforts. You'll have excellent communication and leadership skills and a desire to be a part of the fastest- growing tech company in the recruitment space.
You may have had a previous role as a sales or new business development team manager.
- You will hire, manage and develop a team of Sales Executives, direct the sales process, including prospect targeting, qualifying, and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Adhere to sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written in Swedish and in English
- Experience of selling to the Swedish market and managing Nordic teams
- Understanding of interactive media, technology solutions ideals including pay-per-click products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
Contact me Maria Oesterdahl, to apply or for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org