BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - GALWAY
Our client, a new dynamic lender in the market is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive for the West of Ireland. You will be an experience, business developer, networker, hunter who has a proven track record of leveraging relationships to develop leads and revenue. The role is focused on engaging with finance brokers, accountants and other potential sources of referral business. The role will suit a self-starter who enjoys the challenge of developing and building their own micro-business within the larger business. The role will also require a high-degree of self-sufficiency so you will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results. This is predominately a field-based role, reporting to the sales director. This is an excellent role with a strong basic and excellent commission opportunities.
- Daily phone outreach to your assigned referral partner accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new referral partners by endorsing the company’s service against traditional finance providers.
- Face to face meetings and product training with referral partners.
- Drive new SME customers to the company’s platform by effectively managing the relationships with partners.
- Identify and engage with new referral partners.
- Manage and record all activities in a transparent way using CRM.
- Represent the company at networking events where required.
- Hungry, self-motivated, enthusiastic, organised and results-oriented.
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience.
- Finance sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- A huge advantage would be to have existing relationships with referral partners.
- Excellent communications, documentation, presentation, computer and telesales skills.
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online sales techniques, prospecting tasks utilizing CRM (Zoho preferable), LinkedIn, contact database management, email marketing and other sales tools.
- Willingness to travel within the geographical area.
For more information about this job contact Peter Casey on 091 507543 or email email@example.com with an updated CV.