Recruit Island, on behalf of our client is seeking a Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients office in Dundalk, Co.Louth, Ireland, with the opportunity to travel throughout Europe. The role would be perfect for those wishing to start a sales career, with potential to evolve into a future international sales role if desired.
- Develop & pursue a lead generation strategy for new customers & markets to drive a consistent pipeline for the sales dept.
- Identify, profile and contact potential customers & dealers to determine their requirements using various techniques.
- Identify and research other relevant stakeholders in the market e.g. industry associations/purchasing frameworks.
- Desk-based research and development of new dealers and customers in both existing and new targeted markets.
- Set up a process to develop, maintain and follow up on key information for prospective customers to drive lead generation.
- Monitor market and competitor trends and activity, and identify strengths and weaknesses of existing competitors.
- Traveling to Europe involved.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic, confident and resilient personality, with good people skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Wiling to travel throughout Europe
Education & Qualification:
- A degree in business/sales/marketing would be ideal but is not required.
- Fluent English (written and oral) is required.