Are you passionate about renewable energy and love establishing new business relationships? If you have a 3rd level degree and a proven track record in sales, then continue reading!
Position: Sales Executive
Area: New Business and Land Development
Industry: Renewable Energy
Location: Midlands region, Leinster
Duration: 12 month fixed term contract
sales and marketing strategies and plans.
- This is a mix of a role. You will be involved in bringing on new business, marketing and business administration.
- Deliver on agreed sales targets and actively seek new leads.
- You will be managing sales orders and contracts.
- This role is looking at developing and maintaining its brand nationally and internationally.
- Competitor analysis and market trends will need to be reported on once a week.
- You will be a part of the marketing strategy meetings, discussing products, geographies and market sectors.
- You will be helping with the preparation of Sales plans and targets.
What you need for this role:
- A 3rd level business / sales & marketing / herbal medicine/ food agricultural science degree is essential.
- 3+ year working in business developent in the food / beverage / pharmaceutical industry
- International travel may be required, once restrictions are lifted.
- Full drivers licence required.
€40,000 - €50,000 & 20% Commission
Duration: 12-month FTC
To apply and for more information: please send CV to Caroline Leahy firstname.lastname@example.org