Recruit Island, on behalf of our client is seeking a Sales Executive to relocate to the East Coast, USA.
Our client is a very well-established company within the Industrial Machinery Industry across Europe and the US. They offer an attractive relocation package/benefits, excellent terms and conditions of employment, as well as a great career development opportunity.
- Relocation package (B1 Visa, Rent, Attractive Salary)
- Develop & pursue a lead generation strategy for new customers & markets to drive a consistent pipeline for the sales dept.
- Identify, profile and contact potential customers & dealers to determine their requirements using various techniques.
- Identify and research other relevant stakeholders in the market e.g. industry associations/purchasing frameworks.
- Desk-based research and development of new dealers and customers in both existing and new targeted markets.
- Set up a process to develop, maintain and follow up on key information for prospective customers to drive lead generation.
- Monitor market and competitor trends and activity / identify strengths and weaknesses of existing competitors.
- Traveling across the US working with clients and growing the market.
- Previous sales experience and business development is essential.
- A background in engineering is desired but not essential.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently.
- Enthusiastic, confident and resilient personality, with good people skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Relocate to the East Coast, USA - Flexible on exact relocation within the New England region.
- Wiling to travel throughout the US.
Education & Qualification:
- A degree in business/sales/marketing would be ideal but is not required.
- Fluent English (written and oral) is required.