Sales Development Representative, Dutch or German
Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland
A fantastic opportunity to kick start or grow your sales career in the Tech industry!
I am delighted to be partnering with a key client of ours, a leading tech company located in the Docklands, in their search for an agile, creative and collaborative Dutch or German Sales Development Representative.
The Sales & Business Development teams partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world.
You are the driver of building new business relationships, connecting with potential clients who have expressed interest and targeting those you identify as having an opportunity to work with.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Sales Development Manager, EMEA.
- Your primary goal in this position is to achieve your quota of qualified sales.
- You will spend a substantial amount of your day on the phone contacting prospective businesses identified as having real potential as a customer from an inbound lead
- Educate potential customers on the software you have to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
- Develop an understanding of your client’s business strategy and how the software will contribute to their success through strategic questions.
- Build a relationship with clients from the outset through your natural rapport building skills.
- Provide qualified, informative leads in a CRM database for Account Executives to pursue, and schedule initial liaison.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: You love engaging with new people and companies and thrive on making successful connections using your initiative, introducing companies to a product you are passionate about
- A multi-tasker, you enjoy a busy, challenging role where you can take ownership of your success and contribute to a driven team.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English and Native Dutch or German.
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience in prospecting sales: You are comfortable and confident in contacting potential customers. You maintain a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
- Able to connect business needs to high impact solutions
If this sounds like the opportunity for you apply now with your CV or get in touch to find out more about the amazing benefits and culture.