On behalf of my client, a leading distributor of Materials Inspection & Analysis, Non-Destructive Testing, Chromatography and Laboratory Supplies, I am recruiting for a Sales and Technical Support Engineer. This is a technical sales role for an ambitious individual seeking to mix commercial and technical knowledge.
You will be responsible for selling a portfolio of materials science equipment throughout the 32 counties.
1. Promoting and selling a range of laboratory material preparation/testing equipment and metallographic consumables to the Irish market.
2. Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product installation education, and after sales support services.
3. Support new and existing customers in both Ireland and Northern Ireland.
4. Build long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements and provide quoted proposals.
5. Build long-term relationships with manufactures represented.
6. Liaise with manufacturers to provide local market support.
7. Manage, report and execute sales leads.
8. Installation and training support.
9. Preparing quotations and tenders.
10. Meet regular agreed sales targets.
Third Level Technical or Scientific Degree desirable/diploma Must have a full clean driving licence
Full training will be given and an excellent remuneration package including company car offered to the successful candidate.
For more information and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or email your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com
Log on to www.thornshaw.com for more jobs.
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group.
www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671