***Sales & Marketing Manager***
Our client, a market leading 4* hotel in the Limerick region are now expanding their management team & actively recruiting for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager to lead the team & drive continued business growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of experience in managing sales & marketing campaigns, engaging with corporate/business clients as well as general customers, marketing campaign management, brand development & communications.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Grow business levels with existing key corporate customers as well as developing new clients & business opportunities around the region.
- Design & develop new marketing collateral & communications for both traditional & social platforms.
- Undertake detailed market & competitor analysis to ensure the hotel remains at the forefront of the market.
- Plan & deliver PR & marketing campaigns across the region.
- Take ownership of departmental budgets.
- Mentor & further develop the sales & marketing team.
- 3rd level degree in marketing/business studies or a related discipline.
- 4+ years relevant sales & marketing experience ideally from a hotel or high-end retail background.
- Proven experience in managing both a commercial & general public customer base.
- Strong IT skills including utilising social media tools & systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with people at all levels.
This position is being offered as on a permanent basis & with starting salary depending on experience but expected to be approx. 40k.
To make an application or enquiry, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061 221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of our open positions, check www.cpl.ie