They are an American video game developer, publisher and digital distribution company headquartered in Washington. They were founded in 1996 and since then they have grown rapidly with its successful launching of loved video games on the market. By 2012, they employed around 250 people and was reportedly worth over $3 billion, making it the most profitable company per employee in the United States.
The position will be operated by one of the most successful BPO service providers in Ireland that have been in operations for over 20 years. It specializes in Sales, Service, Support and Back Office administration for our clients’ operations across Europe and the World. Their clients are in Banking, Insurance, Technology, Industry and the Public Service.
- To handle queries via the client’s tools and systems (currently via ticket, or occasional email), in relation to user Accounts, potentially progressing to the handling of Billing questions, Purchase issues, Customer Order Management (changes, delays, non-deliveries, logistics), Technical and Game support, and any other area where support may be required by the client and their users.
- To manage queries end-to-end, providing regular updates to customers if required, and liaising with other partners/providers, where necessary.
- To invoke any Escalation Procedures within defined timeframes, and proactively seek support from senior teams via appropriate methods, as required.
- C2 level of German skill and fluent English both speaking and writing(grammar, spelling, and punctuation).
- 6-12 months of customer support/ technical support experience.
- Excellent communication skill in writing and passion for supporting customers.
- Knowledge or interest in video games will be a plus.
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboarding skills.
- Fulltime work eligibility in Ireland.
- flexible working shift required.
- 29,380 euro per annum
- Permanent full-time contract
- Healthcare Plan
- Travel Saver
- PRSA(Personal Retirement Savings Account) Scheme
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best recruitment support.