A global technology company in Cork have an opportunity for an ambitious RTR accountant to take on a key role within the business. The ideal candidate will be ambitious, and career orientated, and keenly interested in involvement in other projects.
- Responsible for the General Ledger accounting.
- Prepares Balance Sheets, P&L statements and other financial statements and reports.
- Analyse trends, costs, revenues incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Develop strong relationships with AP, AR, payroll, revenue, as well as FP&A and local teams.
- Participation in the annual budget process.
- Involvement in several projects within the Finance function.
- Will be ACA qualified with 2-3 years’ PQE or part qualified 5 years relevant experinece.
- Ideally have either Big 4/ Multinational or SSC experience.
- Will have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be able to apply judgement and be professional and proactive.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the organisation.
- Experience working with Oracle while beneficial is not essential.
For a confidential discussion and further details please contact Marguerite Brahim on 021 4944862 or 085 8703539.