Immediate vacancies for mental health nurses and Registered general nurses for Dublin based mental health organisation providing a new rehabilitative service within the Irish mental health sector.
CPL Healthcare are currently seeking applications for this very exciting development within the Irish mental health sector. Seeking applications from registered experienced mental health nurses. Experience within mental health rehabilitation settings a distinct advantage.
This new program plans to provide rehabilitative care to the patient over a defined period of time with the ultimate aim of reintegrating them back into and living independently within their own community.
Vacancies are based in North and South Dublin. Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.
Interested applicants must:
- Be registered/eligible for registration in the psychiatric division or general division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Ideally present with post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting but not essential
- General and RNID registered nurse with relevant experience will also be considered on a case by case basis (Ideally have care of the older persons experience)
- Ideally have experience of working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team (MDT).
- Ideally have a qualification in therapeutic interventions for people with mental health problems e.g. CBT, PSI, SFBT.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Attractive relocation packages available.
Further details upon application to Kerry Steyn on +353 21 4944878 or email Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org