The second largest Tech company in the world is looking for German speakers!
Company is seeking individuals who are dedicated, hardworking, analytical and results-oriented. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk. The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. Risk Management Specialist (German Speaking) evaluates buyer or seller transactions/profiles and help safeguard Company's global customer base.
These positions are ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
- Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base - buyers, merchants and internal customers.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in both German and English (both written and spoken) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Passionate commitment to Company's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company.
- Positive, results oriented attitude.
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5 day shift.
- Previous work experience in a customer service / retail environment.
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment preferred but not essential.
- Experience in insurance, finance, data analysis, research, KYC (Know Your Customer), translation or training is a distinct advantage.
If you are just out of college or have experience we want to hear from you. If you love working in a fast paced environment with the determination to progress within the organization this is the job for you.
- Salary: 29k
- Permanent & full-time
- Location: Cork City, Ireland
- EU Passport or Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G
- Working hours: 40 hours per week between 6:00am-09:45pm. Flexibility is required.
- Company Discount
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 22 days leave
- Transport (Discounts, saver)
For further information contact Alejandro Sanz at firstname.lastname@example.org