World top tech company is looking for hardworking, analytical and results-oriented candidates for their Risk Management Team. If you are passionate about dicovering, inventing, simplifying and building trust; if you love working in a fast-paced environment with the determination to progress within the organization, we want to meet you!
Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce risk. The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. Our mission in is to make the safest place to transact online. Our team safeguards every financial transaction across all our sites, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to our legitimate customers. As such, we design and build the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
This role is perfect for recent graduates who want to rocket start their career or people with customer service background.
For more info, contact Fatima Chavez via Fatima.email@example.com or call +353 1 947 6349.
What you will be doing:
- Communicate effectively via email and/or telephone with our customer base - buyers, merchants and internal customers
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary
What you will need to succeed:
- Fluency in both German and English (both written and spoken) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate commitment to Company's emergence as the world's most customer-centric company
- Positive, results oriented attitude
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Flexibility with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5-day shift
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4
- Previous work experience in a customer service / retail environment
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment preferred but not essential
- Experience in insurance, finance, data analysis, research, KYC (Know Your Customer), translation or training is a distinct advantage
- Salary: 27,000 + bonus
- Permanent & Full-time
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Start date: 13 January 2020 and February 2020
- Working hours: Mon-Sun (5 days per week) You will be required to work some weekends
What we offer:
- Company Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 22 days leave
- Transportation (Discounts, tax saver)
Sounds exciting? Apply today by sending your CV to Fatima.firstname.lastname@example.org.