Flexsource are currently recruiting experienced Retail Supply Chain Staff in North Dublin(Santry/Swords).
My Client are a well-established family-owned discount supermarket chain with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced company, have retail and sales experience.
Title; Retail Supply Chain Staff
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Picking goods from goods in area and stacking on the shelves in the store area
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Own transport is desirable
- Previous Warehouse experience is desirable
- Previous retail experience is essential
- Must have all black clothing and black safety boots
Different Hours and Times;
6 am to finish, candidates must be flexible to work all shifts
5 working days in a week, including weekends
€12.30 per hour
Please note; this is an immediate start, you must be available straight away and for full time so 40 hours and above.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: €12.30 /hour