Servisource Healthcare are recruiting a Residential & Respite Manager for a 37-hour/week contract in Co. Longford
Some information about the position in Longford:
• To lead and manage on all clinical and corporate governance matters within residential and respite services
• Provide strategic and clinical leadership and direction for staff and related services.
• Will have a significant role in developing the overall vision and strategic direction of St Christophers residential and respite Services.
• To effectively manage health and Social care services for St Christophers residential and respite services, ensuring key operational and performance areas and execute and discuss through the appropriate channels.
• Accountable for service policy, review and develop in line with best practice and national policy reform.
• Provide direction for the development and advancement of residential & respite services ensuring the delivery of person-centred, effective, efficient and quality assured service supports
• To ensure the quality and safety of care and support for all service users of St Christophers Services.
• Plan, organise and supervise human resources for residential & respite support and care.
• To maintain personal and family centred communication and engagement
• There will be times when you will be required to work outside of the normal office hours.
• You are entitled to 31 days holidays per year
• Possess a BA (Ord) in Social Care Practice OR
• Be registered in the Intellectual Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland) or be entitled to be so registered
• Appropriate management qualification in health or social care management.
• Candidates must possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
• Minimum of 5 years post registration relevant experience
• Relevant management experience in a healthcare setting
• Have wide social care experience with proven leadership qualities.
• Successful track record of delivering major change programmes.
• Financial and budget management experience.
If you possess the required qualifications and experience, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, quoting Job Reference number: JO-1912-441961