The Research Specialist role is to positively and actively support the Head of -Marketing and Research in the development and delivery of an effective Research function. Report writing is a key component of the role.
- Liaise with other Agencies/ Government Departments on the collation of economic data.
- Analysis of external and internal sources of data to derive market trends and develop reports
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of metrics to evaluate performance and impact.
- Maintain schedule of document releases/ publications.
- Provide content for infographics, Social Media articles.
- Build and maintain Research database
- Coordinate and work with the cross functional research group
Experience / Skills
- Masters level qualification with research or a minimum of 5 years [relevant] research experience would be an advantage.
- Primary and Secondary research experience
- Strong presentation and report writing skills capable of public presenting and publication of findings.
- Knowledge of the CSO, central bank databases as well as other providers of data would be an advantage.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills with a track record of developing and implementing effective processes and controls on time.
- Experience operating in a changing/demanding environment with ability to manage multiple assignments to a consistently high standard.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills which are focused on the achievement of Research objectives.
- Sound analytical skills - ability to interrogate data and deliver accurate reports to Head of function.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary - €60-70K
Application Deadline - 9th January