Multinational outsourcing company working with the global IT Leaders.
Engaging with existing customers to renew their contracts on time and keep them up to date with the newest technologies.
The job: You will support relationships with existing customers renewing their current contracts as well as offering extra products or services available. The role involves a mix of sales, customer service and administrative tasks.
• Work within an established customer and own a dedicated territory
• Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
• High volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day
• Product/service renewals with existing customers, may offer upsell opportunities
• Partner and build relationships with external clients
• Manage basic objection handling with customers
• 9-12 months of prior experience working in a customer service or sales capacity required
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
• Ability to solve complex problems and Customer focused mentality
• College Degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Stock Purchase plan
- 20 Paid days off + 9 Public Holidays
- Cycle-to-Work discounts and tax relief
- Employee Referral program
- Company Wide Parties
- Friendly and laid back sales environment (wear casual clothes on a day to day basis)!
- Great opportunities for career progression
Email your CV to Tristan.Moyer@cpl.ie
Or give me a call at +353 01 614060830