My client is the leader in the Peer-to-Peer business loan market, delivering exponential growth year-on-year. A pioneer in the Fintech sector, they have a mission to transform business lending in Ireland. The company is scaling fast and is expanding its Inside team to build its customer base and revenue-per-customer.
The company positions its offering on the basis of speed-of-service, support and transparency and is attracting ambitious companies that appreciate fast, uncomplicated funding to grow their business. Clients experience an easy application process, quick decision-making – often within 24 hours – and get a dedicated account manager.
You will be joining an already successful team that is steadily building the customer and revenue base.
Inside Sales Executives
As an inside sales executive, you will join a high-performing team of top telesales professionals. You will be tasked with spreading the word about the offering, using the phone to reach out to Irish SMEs, finding businesses who need funding and bringing them on to the clients platform.
This role will involve a volume of outbound call activity and a lot of client interaction so you will be confident dealing with senior decision makers in SMEs from every sector of the economy. The role will also require a high-degree of self-sufficiency so you will need to be comfortable working on your own initiative and managing your schedule to achieve results.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has outstanding communication skills, great energy, and is driven to help customers become part of the the client community of borrowers.
This is an exciting and dynamic role. From the outset your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing a growing pipeline of leads that can be converted into live borrower applications on the site.
- Using analytical skills and initiative to identify key sales verticals to drive pipeline.
- Managing customer relationships & ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Guiding customers through the onboarding process explaining clearly what is required to feature on the platform.
- Identifying and clarifying issues while working collaboratively with customers to achieve prompt resolutions.
- Representing the client at industry events and trade shows in order to forge connections and identify leads.
- Working closely with the credit team to facilitate customer success.
- Serving as a brand ambassador in all customer interactions.
- Deliver consistent performance to exceed all KPIs
- Accurately forecast sales on a weekly monthly basis
You will be engaging with SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises) across the Republic of Ireland. You will be dealing with the founder / owner / CEO or co-founders and director level stakeholders. Typically, these will be successful, growing and scaling businesses that will have a funding requirement in the short or medium term. This is a demanding business audience that requires a high level of subject matter knowledge and business acumen to engage successfully with.
Background & Qualifications:
- Proven background (minimum 2 years) in outbound telephone-based calling (Outbound Inside selling).
- At a minimum sales background should include outbound lead generation, but ideally full sales cycle selling.
- You should have experience of disciplined daily outbound calling and following a productive routine that produces the desired pipeline, forecast and closed sales outcomes.
- It is an advantage to have experience conducting a consultative sale by telephone including qualification, discovery, story positioning, stakeholder education and management.
- It is also an advantage to have been involved in the selling of a proposition based on non-price features, in a competitive market.
- Experience of using CRM system to manage pipeline
- Third level or equivalent qualification.