- Working on prudential regulation related projects including the development of service offering proposals, taking a lead role in the execution of engagements, managing and developing more junior colleagues and assisting the Engagement Manager and Partner in delivering projects;
- Working and managing relationships with client staff;
- Developing subject matter knowledge through training and working on engagements;
- Working with the wider European and global prudential regulatory network to identify and deliver leading edge solutions; and
- Developing your network in the local financial services community.
What to expect
- Assessment and implementation of new regulations (e.g. CRD V / CRR 2 / BRRD 2);
- Assistance with SREP preparation and response, including the review or development of: internal governance and risk management frameworks; ICAAP, ILAAP, ORSA; stress testing and recovery planning;
- Second Line of Defence prudential risk monitoring;
- Third Line of Defence internal audit subject matter assistance;
- Onsite inspection support (incl. PMO support and resource augmentation); and
- Resolution Planning.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 - 947 6327