Registered Psychiatric Nurse ( Mental Health Nurse )
Full time - Permanent Position
Cpl Healthcare is in partnership with its Client seeking a Mental Health Nurse / Psychiatric Nurse in North Dublin. The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.
- Qualified Psychiatric or Mental Health Nurse
- Be registered in the Psychiatric Division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Be registered in the general division of the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Possess min of 2 years post-registration care of the elderly nursing experience
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability including a high standard of suitability and clinical, managerial and administrative competencies.
- Be familiar with the policies, procedures, requirements and standards as they
relate to the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) and Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons at Risk of Abuse.
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
To apply/ for further details please contact Lauren by sending by sending your CV to:
email@example.com or call on +353 91507532