The Regional Co-ordinators – Material Master Data have a critical role in ensuring the safe supply of medicines globally.
- Technical Expertise
- Review & timely approval of regional material master data submissions ensuring global consistency and adherence with Pfizer Policy
- Co-ordinate and provide training modules and technical support to new system
- Users and Global Pfizer Affiliates
- Creation and maintenance of policy documents/ working instructions and development/ enhancement of global Standard Operating Procedures.
- Preparation and presentation of key performance metrics
- Ensure adherence of key master data controls & management of audit deliverables.
- Team Performance / Customer Service
- Develop and Manage relationships with Global Stakeholders including Global Master Data Management, Supply Chain and logistics management, manufacturing and Logistics and Commercial Market business leaders.
- Enhance tools supporting the development of business partner relationships including the enhancement and marketing of the material master intranet site & social media presence and the development of online training materials.
- Contribute to team effort and assist co-workers as needed to balance workloads.
- Help to create a work atmosphere conducive to a high degree of integrity and teamwork.
- Participate in team initiatives including Great Place to Work initiatives.
- Maintain business partner satisfaction by promptly following up on issues and requests for information.
- Internal and External Representation
- Responsible for representing the Global Master Data Management team at a regional level (EMEA, LATAM, AFME).
- Enhance current and develop new key performance indicators to be presented regularly to management and business leaders.
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders to maximise business. Partner relationships and exceed in delivery expectations of Service Level Agreements.
- To provide audit deliverables as required for both internal and statutory audits.
- Continuous Improvement
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement, linking elements of supply chain master data and capitalising on the synergies between Material Master Data, Transfer Pricing Master data and GMX Master Data.
- Development of innovative solutions to ensure that the team continuously delivers enhanced value to Pfizer’s businesses and operates in cost effective manner.
- Participate in projects that address continuous improvement opportunities.
- Proactive involvement in determining and implementing best practices.
Important Organisational Relationships:
Reporting to: Transfer Pricing Policy & Process Manager
External/ Internal Pfizer:
- Global Master Data Management
- Supply Chain & Demand Managers
- Quality approvers
- Market Finance Teams
- Pfizer Global Supply (PGS)
- Commercial Market Community of Practice
- Business Transformation project leads
- Global Mark Up Exchange – Master Data
- Indirect Tax
- Internal Auditors
- External Pfizer
- External Auditors
Skills and Experience Required:
University Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting desirable
Accounting Qualification desirable
Project Management Qualification desirable
Skills & Experience:
- Accurate material master data is critical for ensuring the successful delivery of Pfizer Medicines to patients - Strong attention to detail is essential for the role.
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once.
- Ability to troubleshoot and adapt to changing needs
- Ability to create and understand complex process flows
- Experience in a multinational environment desirable
- High level of self-motivation, energy and flexibility
- Highly customer and service minded
- Sap experience desirable
- Proficiency in PC skills (inc. Word, Excel, Power point)
- Strong accounting, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Respect for diverse cultures.
- Experience in Inventory, supply chain or logistics environment preferable but not essential
- Excellent presentation skills desirable.
Pfizer Global Business Services is passionate about building a diverse work environment where all employees feel respected in their uniqueness. We are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion to ensure all colleagues have the freedom to be who they are and to bring their whole self to work. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
If you are interested in this role please contact Laura Laura.Biddulph@flexsource.ie