We recruit leading experts to join our professional membership network of over 650,000 professionals including business leaders, academics and subject matter specialists.
My client is looking for an expereinced manager who can lead a team to success.The recruitment team is recruiting leading experts to join our professional network.These experts (Council Members) include business leaders, academics, and foremost subject matter specialists that share their insight to help our clients make better business decisions.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Drive overall performance of team (8+ Recruiters) to meet or exceed collective performance goals
- Provide ongoing coaching, and effectively receive and provide feedback - both up and down
- Engage in the professional development of team members, and execute strategies to retain top talent
- Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Interface and partner with Client Solutions team to drive continuous improvement in quality and speed
- Guide team decision-making around compliance matters
- 3+ years of high performance as a people manager in inside sales, recruiting, or phone-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and lead a sales/development/recruiting team
- Results-oriented focus with a passion for coaching and driving team toward meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong collaborator and effective in a cross-functional team environment
- Excel in a metrics-driven, entrepreneurial and challenging environment
- Fluency in French is beneficial, but not required
- Undergraduate degree required
Competitive base salary plus monthly commission programme with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage and a contributory pension plan), generous vacation and holiday schedule.