Cpl Healthcare is an international provider of healthcare staffing services, With over 25 years experience in the healthcare industry. We support both public and private sector organisations by providing full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in Nursing, Medical, Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Assistants, Social Care Workers.
For the fourth year running, Cpl is delighted to be officially recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2018, in the Best Large Workplace category. Cpl promote an empowering, entrepreneurial culture and generous employee benefits.
Cpl Naas are now looking for experienced recruiters to join their growing team.
What is expected of me day to day?
- Meet or exceed target fees on a consistent basis
- Negotiates deals and maintains extensive knowledge of market conditions
- Source new clients through innovative business development practices
- Develop, maintain and manage client accounts
- Lead by example and ensure that Cpl best practices and Core Values are demonstrated at all times
- Continually aim to strengthen the Cpl brand through networking events and developing relationships across varying industry sectors
- Share knowledge and expertise with other team members and other recruitment professionals in knowledge sharing forums
- Build internal and external reputation as an expert in area of specialisation
- Assist team members on client visits to develop, expand and close opportunities
- Demonstrates the Cpl Core Values in all aspects of the role
- Ensuring a positive contribution to social media mediums in order to drive networking, candidate identification and develop client relations
If you are interested in the position above or for more information on working at Cpl call me, Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org