Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services. We recruit across a wide variety of industries. Our job is to find the best candidates for our clients and to find the best jobs for our candidates. The group is across 17 brands, 36 offices and 9 countries.
Our client has an exciting new role for an enthusiastic Recruitment Specialist with CPL Integrated Services. The role involves coordinating the sourcing, screening, interviewing (Assessment Centre) and hiring a wide range of Operational roles. The role also entails hiring staff for the Support functions including HR, Training and Quality.
- Organise and monitor Recruitment Activity.
- Point of Contact for all Recruitment Activity and drive end – to – end recruitment process from position opening to closing.
- Advise Operations and Senior Management on best practice Recruitment ensuring CPL Integrated Services are compliant with legislation and remain an equal opportunities employer.
- Meet and exceed headcount requirements set by the relevant operational groups and deliver upon strictly defined timeframes.
- Proactively suggest improvements in recruitment process.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with CPL Sourcing Team and external suppliers.
- Update the Recruitment Tracking Tool
- Administer Assessment Centre’s for internal and external candidates and prepare Candidate packs for assessment.
- Schedule, organise and prepare interviews, meetings, functions and special events
- Plan and organise travel itineraries and processes (where necessary) and performs other administrative and support tasks.
- Prepare ad hoc and recurring reports; maintain documents and other work products.
- Attend meetings and record minutes; maintain and distribute action items for follow-up such as recruitment packs required by Operations etc
- Observe strict compliance regarding Recruitment (and HR) processes
- Observe strict compliance protecting confidential, sensitive information and materials.
- Assess training needs requirements within the business for Hiring Managers and Deliver Training where necessary
- Implement and maintain administration processes necessary to support the business.
- Assist in the maintenance of personnel and HR files with all relevant Assessment Material
- Support the Recruitment Department in the administration of the recruitment and selection process in line with customer requirements, company policy and employment law:
- Advertising vacancies internally and externally as appropriate
- Contact with external agencies
- Scheduling interviews
- Complete reference checks (where necessary).
- Prepare all necessary documents for Assessment Centres and Interviews
- Manage wrap up meetings and ensure all candidates receive feedback in a timely manner.
- Implement any necessary updates in policies and procedures as well as Recruitment Material such as new documents or changes to existing documents
- Assist in the updating and maintenance of all recruitment materials e.g. Competency Based Interview, Technical Test etc.
- Monthly and Quarterly Reports on Recruitment Metrics and deliver to Senior Management.
- Resolve issues where possible, escalating to Recruitment Team Leader when necessary
- Accomplish other duties, as required by the Recruitment Lead
The ideal candidate will be process driven, have the skills to adapt to change and ability to hit tight pre-defined targets. A 3rd Level Qualification in HR or business related field is desirable. The Recruitment Specialist must have a strong sense of professionalism. CIPD Qualification would be an advantage.
- Operational Business Knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law.
- Change Management
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven communication (both written & oral) and administrative skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment
- Candidate management Skills
- Focus on quality and high "customer service" skills
- High flexibility and positive approach to challenges
- Results Driven individual.
- Ability to interact and liaise with Senior Management.
- Minimum one year of proven experience in a similar role
- Diploma or degree in HR or business or other related discipline
- CIPD accreditation is desirable
- Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel Software
If you are interested in this role or for more information on working at Cpl in Ireland please call Carol O'Donnell on 01 947 6258 or email email@example.com